from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to hygiene.
- adj. Tending to promote or preserve health.
- adj. Sanitary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to hygiene; clean, sanitary.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to health or hygiene; sanitary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to hygiene; pertaining to health or the science of health.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to promote or preserve health
From hygiene + -ic. (Wiktionary)