from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to physiology.
- adj. Being in accord with or characteristic of the normal functioning of a living organism.
- adj. Of or being an additive primary color.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to physiology.
- adj. Relating to the action of a drug when given to a healthy person, as distinguished from its therapeutic action.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to physiology; relating to the science of the functions of living organism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of a physiologic character.
- Originating in normal physical conditions, as opposed to pathological.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the biological study of physiology
- adj. of or consistent with an organism's normal functioning
Sorry, no etymologies found.