from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or involving technology, especially scientific technology.
- adj. Affected by or resulting from scientific and industrial progress.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, involving, or caused by technology, especially modern scientific technology.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to technology.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to technology; relating to the arts: as, technological institutes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles
- adj. based in scientific and industrial progress
technology + -ical (Wiktionary)