from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Contradicting or disregarding the principles of logic.
- adj. Without logic; senseless.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Contrary to logic; lacking sense or sound reasoning.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Ignorant or negligent of the rules of logic or correct reasoning; ; contrary of the rules of logic or sound reasoning.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Ignorant or negligent of the rules of logic or sound reasoning: as, an illogical disputant.
- Contrary to the rules of logic or sound reasoning: as, an illogical inference.
- Synonyms Inconclusive, inconsequent, unsound, fallacious, sophistical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking orderly continuity
- adj. lacking in correct logical relation
il- + logical (Wiktionary)