from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not joined or connected.
- adj. Not coherent; disconnected: unconnected sentences.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not connected or joined
- adj. confused or disconnected
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not connected; not united; separate.
- Without connections or relations; specifically, without family, friends, or special obligations.
- Not coherent; not connected by proper transitions or dependence of parts; loose; vague; rambling; desultory: as, an unconnected discourse.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not joined or linked together
- adj. lacking orderly continuity
- adj. not connected by birth or family
Sorry, no etymologies found.