from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not important; petty.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. petty; not important or noteworthy
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not important; not of great moment; of little account.
- Not assuming or marked by airs of importance or dignity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not important
- adj. devoid of importance, meaning, or force
un- + important (Wiktionary)