from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be taught: teachable skills.
- adj. Able and willing to learn: teachable youngsters.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being taught; apt to learn.
- adj. Willing to receive instruction or to learn; docile.
- adj. That can be taught.
- adj. Facilitating teaching; instructive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being taught; apt to learn; also, willing to receive instruction; docile.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being taught; apt to learn; ready to receive instruction; docile.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. ready and willing to be taught
teach + -able (Wiktionary)