from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being impeached: venal, impeachable public servants.
- adj. Being such as to warrant impeachment: an impeachable offense.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be impeached (of a person).
- adj. That warrants impeachment (of an offence).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That may be impeached; liable to impeachment; chargeable with a crime.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Liable or making liable to be impeached; chargeable with wrong-doing; censurable; liable to be called in question.
impeach + -able (Wiktionary)