from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That must be reported to the proper authorities; notifiable
- adj. Capable of being reported on.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable or admitting of being reported.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That may be reported; fit to be reported.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of income) required by law to be reported
- adj. meriting report
Sorry, no etymologies found.