from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Bearable; endurable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being supported, upheld, maintained, or defended.
- adj. Capable of being borne, endured, or tolerated; endurable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being supported, maintained, or endured; endurable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being supported, upheld, sustained, maintained, or defended.
- Capable of being borne, endured, or tolerated; bearable; endurable: as, the pain is not supportable; patience renders injuries or insults supportable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being borne though unpleasant
support + -able (Wiktionary)