from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possible to verify: a verifiable account of the incident; verifiable sales data.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be verified or confirmed.
- adj. Able to be qualified by a Boolean expression.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being verified; confirmable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being verified; capable of being proved or confirmed by incontestable evidence; confirmable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being tested (verified or falsified) by experiment or observation
- adj. capable of being verified
verify + -able (Wiktionary)