from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possible to explain: explicable phenomena; explicable behavior.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be explained.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being explicated; that may be explained or accounted for; admitting explanation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being unfolded, explained, or made clear or plain; capable of being accounted for; admitting explanation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being explicated or accounted for
Sorry, no etymologies found.