from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Still to be paid; due.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Still to be paid; owed as a debt.
- v. Present participle of owe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Had or held under obligation of paying; due.
- Had or experienced as a consequence, result, issue, etc.; ascribable; -- with to
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. owed as a debt
Sorry, no etymologies found.