from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being attributed.
- adj. Allowed to be attributed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being attributed; ascribable; imputable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being or liable to be ascribed, imputed, or attributed; ascribable; imputable: as, the fault is not attributable to the author.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being attributed
attribute + -able (Wiktionary)