from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Interested and involved: sent a memorandum to those concerned.
- adj. Anxious; troubled: the concerned parents of youthful offenders.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Showing concern.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of concern.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Disturbed; troubled; solicitous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having or manifesting disquietude; uneasy; troubled; anxious: as, she watched his movements with a concerned look or feeling; he was concerned about his prospects.
- A euphemism for damned.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. culpably involved
- adj. involved in or affected by or having a claim to or share in
- adj. feeling or showing worry or solicitude
Sorry, no etymologies found.