from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not interested; indifferent.
- adj. Not anxious or apprehensive; unworried.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Indifferent and having no interest; aloof.
- adj. Not worried, anxious or apprehensive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not concerned; not anxious or solicitous; easy in mind; carelessly secure; indifferent
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not concerned; not anxious; feeling no concern or solicitude; easy in mind; not interested; not affected.
- Synonyms Unconcerned at, for, about. With at, unconcerned means not anxious in view of something that is or happens; with for it means not anxious for the safety or success of some object of interest or desire: unconcerned at the successes of a rival; unconcerned for one's own safety. With about it generally means the same as with for, but sometimes the same as with at.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. easy in mind; not worried
- adj. lacking in interest or care or feeling
- adj. not occupied or engaged with
Sorry, no etymologies found.