from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of withdraw.
- adj. Not readily approached; remote.
- adj. Not friendly or sociable; aloof.
- adj. Emotionally unresponsive and detached; introverted.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. introvert.
- v. Past participle of withdraw
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to reserve or introspection
- adj. withdrawn from society; seeking solitude
Sorry, no etymologies found.