from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Going or acting without companions or a companion: unaccompanied children on a flight.
- adj. Music Performed or scored without accompaniment.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. travelling without companions
- adj. performed or scored without accompaniment; solo
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not attended; having no attendants, companions, or followers; not followed, as with a consequence.
- In music, without instrumental accompaniment or support: used especially of vocal music: as, an unaccompanied solo or quartet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being without an escort
- adv. without anybody else or anything else
- adj. playing or singing without accompaniment
- adj. (of a state or an event) taking place without something specified occurring at the same time
un- + accompanied (Wiktionary)