from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not being attended to, looked after, or watched: an unattended fire.
- adj. Having no attendants: unattended gasoline pumps.
- adj. Not being paid attention to or listened to: an unattended question.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not attended
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not attended; not accompanied; having no retinue or attendance; without a guardian. Not attended to; not dressed: as, unattended wounds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking a caretaker
- adj. lacking accompaniment or a guard or escort
- adj. not watched
un- + attended (Wiktionary)