American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Not available, accessible, or at hand.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not available; not capable of being used with advantage: as, unavailable manuscripts.
- Useless; vain.
- adj. Not available
- n. US, history A communist who operated underground and was therefore not available for a political leadership position.
- adj. not available or accessible or at hand
- From un- + available (Wiktionary)
“If a publisher tells them to not discount a book, Amazon will simply declare the title unavailable, or uncertain, even when it is available and certain.”
“Karkos's efforts also failed to make the title unavailable for borrowing in Lewiston.”
“Am I the only one that keep getting the message that the video in unavailable????”
“Groundwater, increasingly turned to as surface water becomes more unusable or unavailable, is not without its problems.”
“To the extent that members of the private bar remain unavailable to do these cases, a large case office will have to develop the permanent capacity to do them.”
“I wonder how much money Macmillan is hemorrhaging each day its products remain unavailable on Amazon.”
“The idea that the information was unavailable is not true.”
“Only two-stories remain unavailable for free reading:”
“She unfortunately in unavailable for comment having been killed by a rampaging pack of midgets.”
“As I type the phenomenally popular social networking service is yet again unavailable this morning.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘unavailable’.
Use these and get promoted
Looking for tweets for unavailable.