from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not accessible; remote or unapproachable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not able to be accessed; out of reach; inconvenient
- adj. not able to be reached; unattainable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not accessible; not to be reached, obtained, or approached
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not accessible; not to be reached or approached.
- Unapproachable in power.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not capable of being obtained
- adj. capable of being reached only with great difficulty or not at all
Sorry, no etymologies found.