from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not running on tracks or rails.
- adj. Unmarked by trails or paths.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not running on tracks
- adj. not having tracks or paths; untrodden
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having no track; marked by no footsteps; untrodden.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Untrodden; without path or track; unmarked by footprints or paths: as, trackless deserts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking pathways
- adj. having no tracks
track + -less (Wiktionary)