from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless. See Synonyms at infinite.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Impervious to limitation, without limit.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being limited or bounded; immeasurable; limitless; boundless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Incapable of being limited or bounded; having no determinate limits.
- Synonyms Boundless, limitless, unlimited, unbounded, immeasurable, infinite, immense, vast.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without limits in extent or size or quantity
il- + limitable (Wiktionary)