from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Illuminated by starlight.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. illuminated by starlight
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Lighted by the stars; starlight.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lighted by stars: as, a starlit night.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lighted only by stars
star + lit (Wiktionary)