from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being without sunlight; dark or overcast: a sunless moor.
- adj. Gloomy; cheerless: a sunless life.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without the sun or sunshine; shaded; shadowed.
- adj. Dreary, cheerless.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute or deprived of the sun or its rays; shaded; shadowed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Destitute of the sun or of its direct rays; dark; shadowed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. filled or abounding with clouds
sun + -less (Wiktionary)