from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Situated or occurring farthest within: the innermost chamber.
- adj. Most intimate: one's innermost feelings.
- n. The part situated farthest in.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Farthest inside or towards the center or middle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Farthest inward; most remote from the outward part; inmost; deepest within.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furthest inward; most remote from the outward part.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being deepest within the self
- adj. situated or occurring farthest within
From inner + most (Wiktionary)