from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the body; corporeal. See Synonyms at bodily.
- adj. Of, relating to, or inclined to carnality; sensual.
- adj. Not spiritual; worldly: fleshly pleasures.
- adj. Tending to plumpness; fleshy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. corporeal or bodily
- adj. sensual
- adj. worldly
- adv. Carnally; sexually.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the flesh; corporeal.
- adj. Animal; not vegetable.
- adj. Human; not celestial; not spiritual or divine.
- adj. Carnal; wordly; lascivious.
- adv. In a fleshly manner; carnally; lasciviously.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the flesh or body in its physical relations; corporeal.
- Pertaining to the flesh or body as the seat of appetite; carnal; not spiritual or divine; in an extreme sense, lascivious.
- Animal; not vegetable.
- Carnally; lasciviously.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by the appetites and passions of the body
From flesh + -ly. (Wiktionary)