from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Sexually oriented to persons of the opposite sex.
- adj. Of or relating to different sexes.
- n. A heterosexual person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Sexually attracted to members of the opposite sex.
- n. A heterosexual person, or other heterosexual organism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to the opposite sex.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. sexually attracted to members of the opposite sex
- n. a heterosexual person; someone having a sexual orientation to persons of the opposite sex
hetero- + sexual (Wiktionary)