from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having a sex; being male or female
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of sex.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging to sex; having sex; distinctively male of female.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having sex; sexual; not being sexless or neuter.
- Having certain qualities of either sex.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having sexual differentiation
- adj. characterized by sexuality
sex + -ed (Wiktionary)