from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, involving, or suggestive of incest.
- adj. Having committed incest.
- adj. Improperly intimate or interconnected: "Press-politics relations are notoriously incestuous” ( Boston Globe).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to or engaging in incest.
- adj. Characterized by mutual relationships that are intimate and exclusive to the detriment of outsiders.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Guilty of incest: as, an incestuous person.
- Involving the crime of incest: as, an incestuous connection.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or involving incest
- adj. resembling incest as by excessive intimacy
incest + -ous (Wiktionary)