from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to, inclined to, or marked by adultery.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or characterized by adultery.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Guilty of, or given to, adultery; pertaining to adultery; illicit.
- adj. Characterized by adulteration; spurious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or characterized by adultery; given to adultery.
- Illicit: said of combinations or relations of any kind.
- Spurious; corrupt; adulterated: as, “forged and adulterous stuff,” Casaubon, Of Credulity (trans.), p. 297.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not faithful to a spouse or lover
- adj. characterized by adultery
Sorry, no etymologies found.