from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the status or rank of queen.
- adj. Of, resembling, or befitting a queen; majestic and regal.
- adv. In a royal way; regally.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the status, rank or qualities of a queen; regal.
- adv. In a queenly manner; regally.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like, becoming, or suitable to, a queen.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like a queen; befitting a queen; suitable to a queen.
- Like a queen; in the manner of a queen.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the rank of or resembling or befitting a queen
queen + -ly (Wiktionary)