from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, resembling, or befitting a saint.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like or characteristic of a saint; befitting a holy person; saintlike.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like a saint; becoming a holy person.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like or characteristic of a saint; befitting a holy person; saintlike.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by utter benignity; resembling or befitting an angel or saint
From saint + -ly. Compare saintlike. (Wiktionary)