from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Free of blame or guilt; innocent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Free from blame; without fault; innocent; guiltless.
- adj. Not meriting blame or censure; undeserving of reproof.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Free from blame; without fault; innocent; guiltless; -- sometimes followed by of.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not meriting blame or censure; without fault; undeserving of reproof; innocent; guiltless: as, “the blameless Indians,”
- Synonyms Faultless, irreproachable, unimpeachable, unsullied, spotless, stainless, unblemished.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. free of guilt; not subject to blame
blame + -less (Wiktionary)