from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not dyed or discolored.
- adj. Pure, pristine, clean, immaculate, unadulterated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not stained; not dyed.
- Not polluted; not tarnished; not dishonored: as, an unstained character; unstained religion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without soil or spot or stain
- adj. not stained
- adj. not having a coating of stain or varnish
- adj. (of reputation) free from blemishes
Sorry, no etymologies found.