from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a brain. Often used in combination: small-brained reptiles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a particular kind or brain, as described by the word with which this term is combined, usually figuratively.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of brain.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Supplied with brains.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furnished with brains: used chiefly in composition: as, crack-brained; harebrained.
- [Pp. of brain, v.] Having the brains knocked or dashed out; killed by a blow which breaks the skull.
Sorry, no etymologies found.