from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In pain, especially in an emotional sense.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of pain.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Made to suffer mental pain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having pain; indicating pain; as, a pained expression.
- An obsolete form of paned.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. hurt or upset
Sorry, no etymologies found.