from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having undergone a course of training (sometimes in combination).
- adj. Manipulated in shape or habit.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of train.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a train.
- Formed or made proficient by training; educated; instructed; exercised; practised: as, a trained eye or judgment; trained nurses.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. shaped or conditioned or disciplined by training; often used as a combining form
Sorry, no etymologies found.