from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having a specific orientation
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of orientation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Adjusted or aligned to surroundings or circumstances; sometimes used in combination.
- adj. headed or intending to head in a certain direction. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. adjusted or located in relation to surroundings or circumstances; sometimes used in combination
Sorry, no etymologies found.