from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In a manner emphasizing one's point of view.
- adj. Having the properties of a directed graph.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of direct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having a specified direction; often used in combination.
- adj. marked with a destination; -- of mail or parcels. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. manageable by a supervising agent
- adj. (often used in combination) having a specified direction
Sorry, no etymologies found.