from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be managed or controlled: manageable problems.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being managed; governable; tractable; subservient.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Such as can be managed or used; suffering control; governable; tractable; subservient.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being managed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of existing or taking place or proving true; possible to do
- adj. capable of being managed or controlled
manage + -able (Wiktionary)