from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Easy or possible to negotiate or be negotiated: negotiable demands; a negotiable road.
- adj. Transferable from one person to another by delivery or by delivery and endorsement: negotiable securities.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be traversed.
- adj. Able to be transferred to another person, with or without endorsement
- adj. Open to negotiation or bargaining.
- n. Something that is open to negotiation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being negotiated; transferable by assignment or indorsement to another person.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being negotiated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. legally transferable to the ownership of another
- adj. able to be negotiated or arranged by compromise
- adj. capable of being passed or negotiated
Sorry, no etymologies found.