from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being replaced.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable or admitting of being put back into a place.
- adj. Admitting of having its place supplied by a like thing or an equivalent.
- adj. Capable of being replaced (by), or of being exchanged (for).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being replaced; that may be replaced.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being replaced
replace + -able (Wiktionary)