from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Offered or suitable for sale; marketable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of saleable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being sold; fit to be sold; finding a ready market.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being sold; purchasable; hence, finding a ready market; in demand.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being sold; fit for sale
Sorry, no etymologies found.