from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be attached.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being attached; esp., liable to be taken by writ or precept.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being attached, legally or otherwise; liable to be taken by writ or precept.
- Capable of being fastened or conjoined as an adjunct or attribute.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being fastened or added to something else
attach + -able (Wiktionary)