from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being distinctly pronounced in speech; enunciable.
- adj. Capable of being expressed; sayable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being pronounced.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being pronounced or uttered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being uttered or pronounced
From pronounce + -able (Wiktionary)