from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being translated into another language.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being translated, or rendered into another language.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being translated, or rendered into another language; that may be expressed in other words or terms.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being put into another form or style or language
- adj. capable of being changed in substance as if by alchemy
translate + -able (Wiktionary)