from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be ascertained.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That may be ascertained.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being determined or made certain.
- Capable of being ascertained or found out by trial, experiment, investigation, inquiry, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being ascertained or found out
Sorry, no etymologies found.