from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be achieved, accomplished or obtained.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being attained or reached by efforts of the mind or body; capable of being compassed or accomplished by efforts directed to the object.
- adj. Obtainable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being attained.
- [Attainable was formerly sometimes used where obtainable or procurable would now be preferred, as in the following passages:
- Synonyms Practicable, feasible, possible, within reach.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being attained or accomplished
Sorry, no etymologies found.