from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Perceptible, as by the faculty of vision or the intellect. See Synonyms at perceptible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possible to discern.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being discerned by the eye or the understanding
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being discerned; perceivable; observable; distinguishable. Formerly sometimes spelled discernable.
- Synonyms Perceptible, perceivable, noticeable, apparent, visible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being seen or noticed
- adj. capable of being perceived clearly
- adj. perceptible by the senses or intellect
Sorry, no etymologies found.